Zigbee Scene Controller
- Wireless and Manual Control for One-touch Scene/Pre-set Implementation
- From Switch Control for Without App Control Cloud Connected
- Cloud Connected
- Secure Access
- Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
- Supports easy one-touch control of up to 4 individual Scene/Pre-set save and implementation wirelessly.
- Has in-built Zigbee and acts as a repeater for Zigbee Mesh Network.
- Retains states of all devices/circuits even during a power cut and is able to load all the scenes under 10 ms on resumption of power.
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity using Android and iOS Application.
- Supports ease All On/Off Mode for conveniently turning all devices on/off while entering and exiting the room.
- Supports upto 4 mood/scene/favorite profile setting through one click
- Supports renaming scene names on each mobile/user device.
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- Switch plate of type 2 mod
- Please check NUOS Zigbee Gateway configuration for setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Push the NUOS Touch Switch inside the switch plate till it snap fits. (Ref. Image a and b)
- Connect the Red Wire from behind the switch to the Line/Live wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Black Wire from behind the switch to the Neutral wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Extension Touch switched to the Base Touch Switches through the connectors provided in the box. (Ref. Image c)
- Make sure the wiring connections are tightly secured by insulation/electrical tape to above lose connections and arcing behind switchboard.
- Close the switch board once the wiring is completed.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired room using the user application.
- Please refer to the installation manual for detailed process with images.
Dimensions: 45 mm x 48 mm x 45 mm
Weight: 100 g
Networking Interface: Built-in 2.4 GHz Zigbee radio
Communication Range:20m P2P (tested in lab conditions)
Buttons: 4 Touch Buttons for controlling 4 individual scene/pre-sets
Power Method: Communicates with up to 6 wireless touch switches in the same room
Power Supply: 85 – 265 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1ph
Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: +/- 1.5dBm
Antennas 2.4 GHz: Internal PCB Antenna
Wireless Security: Supports AES 128-bit Encryption
Data Rate: Supports wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
Mounting: Snaps into switch plate
Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
Operating Humidity: 95%
Certifications:RoHS, CE Class A Compliance (Self Declaration)