Curtain Motor/Window Blind Controller
- No need to get up from your bed, watch the sunrise lying in your cozy bed. Our curtain controller module lets you control your curtains by NUOS app.
You can even Open/Close the Curtain using a switch on your bedside.
- Wireless and Manual Control for any Automation enabled Curtain Motor or Window Blind
- In-built Open-Close and Mid-stop Control
- Schedule/Alarm based Automatic Control
- Cloud Connected
- Secure Access
- Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
- Supports control of up to 2 individual curtain motors/window blind in full open/close as well as 1 open/close/mid-stop.
- Has in-built Zigbee and acts as a repeater for Zigbee Mesh Network.
- Retains states of all motors even during a power cut and is able to load all the states under 10 ms on resumption of power.
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity using Android and iOS Application.
- Supports ease All On/Off Mode for conveniently turning all motors open/close while entering and exiting the room.
- Supports upto 6 mood/scene/favorite profile setting through one click
- Supports up to 8 schedules/alarms on devices on and off for automatic device control.
- Supports renaming device names individually on each mobile/user device.
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- Switch plate of type 2,4,6,8,12 mod
- Please check NUOS Zigbee Gateway configuration for setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Push the NUOS Touch Switch inside the switch plate till it snap fits. (Ref. Image a and b)
- Connect the Red Wire from behind the switch to the Line/Live wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Black Wire from behind the switch to the Neutral wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the two Yellow Wires to the two devices/circuits/loads to be driven by the switch.
- Connect the Extension Touch switched to the Base Touch Switches through the connectors provided in the box. (Ref. Image c)
- Make sure the wiring connections are tightly secured by insulation/electrical tape to above lose connections and arcing behind switchboard.
- Close the switch board once the wiring is completed.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired room using the user application.
- Please refer to the installation manual for detailed process with images.
Dimensions: 45 mm x 48 mm x 45 mm
Weight: 100 g
Networking Interface:Built-in 2.4 GHz Zigbee radio
Communication Range:20m P2P (tested in lab conditions)
Buttons:2/4 Touch Buttons for controlling 2/1 curtains/blinds
Power Method:Drives up to 3.8 kW per curtain/blind motor
Power Supply:85 – 265 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1ph
Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz:+/- 1.5dBm
Antennas 2.4 GHz:Internal PCB Antenna
Wireless Security:Supports AES 128-bit Encryption
Data Rate:Supports wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
Mounting:Snaps into switch plate
Operating Temperature:-20 to +60°C
Certifications:RoHS, CE Class A Compliance (Self Declaration)