Zigbee Power Sensor
- Wireless & Retrofit
- Measures Single Phase Power Vrms, Irms, Active Power, Apparant Power, PF and Line Frequency
- Can Trigger Safety Alert
- Cloud Connected with In-App Visualisation and Analytics
- Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
- The Energy Measurement Sensor Core includes Active, Reactive, Apparent Energy calculations, as well as voltage and current rms measurements.
- This information is ready to use for energy billing by using built-in energy scalars.
- Many power line supervisory features like SAG, Peak, Zero-crossing are also included in the energy measurement core.
- Less than 0.1% error on active energy over a dynamic range of 1000 to 1 @ 25℃
- Less than 0.5% error on reactive energy over a dynamic range of 1000 to 1 @ 25℃
- Less than 0.5% error on rms measurements over a dynamic range of 1000 to 1 for current and 100:1 for voltage @ 25℃
- The Power sensor data is communicated over Zigbee to the NUOS Zigbee Gateway and the appropriate actions based on the Safety Mode (triggering safety alert SMS & In-app Notification) are triggered by the Gateway if the mode is enabled.
- Has in-built Zigbee and acts also as a repeater for Zigbee Mesh Network.
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity using Android and iOS Application.
- Supports ease Safety Mode Enable/Disable from mobile application.
- Support IFTTT for taking action based on certain triggers
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- Please check NUOS Zigbee Gateway configuration for setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Push the NUOS Sensor inside the switch plate till it snap fits.
- Connect the Red Wire from behind the sensor to the Line/Live wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Black Wire from behind the sensor to the Neutral wire of the electrical circuit.
- Plug in the blue colored Current Clamp with back wire DC Jack into the rear of the sensor housing.
- Connect the clamp on the Neutral or Live of the circuit for which the power needs to be measured.
- Make sure the wiring connections are tightly secured by insulation/electrical tape to above lose connections and arcing behind switchboard.
- Close the switch board once the wiring is completed.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired room using the user application.
- Please refer to the installation manual for detailed process with images.
Dimensions: 54 mm x 48 mm x 45 mm
Weight: 100 g
Networking Interface: Built in 2.4 GHz Zigbee variants available
: Max. Output Range
Active Energy Measurement Error: 0.1 % of reading over a dynamic range of 1000 to 1 @25℃
Reactive Energy Measurement Error: 0.5 % of reading over a dynamic range of 1000 to 1 @25℃
VRMS Measurement Error: 0.5 % of reading over a dynamic range of 100 to 1 @25℃
IRMS Measurement Error: 0.5 % of reading over a dynamic range of 1000 to 1 @25℃
Operating Temperature: -40 to 85℃
Storage Temperature: -65 to 120°C
Power Consumption: 50 mW
Power Supply: 85 – 265 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1ph
Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: +/- 1.5dBm
Antennas 2.4 GHz: Internal PCB Antenna
Wireless Security: Supports AES 128-bit Encryption
Data Rate: Supports wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
Mounting: Snaps into switch plate
Certifications: RoHS, CE Class A Compliance (Self Declaration)