Zigbee Air Quality Sensor
- Wireless & Retrofit
- Measures Ambient Air Quality in ppm by measuring
- quantities of NH3,NOx, Alcohol, Benzene, Mmoke, CO2, etc
- Can Trigger Safety Alert
- Cloud Connected with In-App Visualisation and Analytics
- Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
- This sensor is used in air quality control for buildings/offices, suitable for detecting of NH3,NOx, alcohol, Benzene, smoke,CO2 ,etc.
- The sensor data is communicated over Zigbee to the NUOS Zigbee Gateway and the appropriate actions based on the Safety Mode (triggering safety alert SMS & In-app
Notification) are triggered by the Gateway if the mode is enabled.
- Has in-built Zigbee and acts also as a repeater for Zigbee Mesh Network.
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity using Android and iOS Application.
- Supports ease Safety Mode Enable/Disable from mobile application.
- Support IFTTT for taking action based on certain triggers
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- Please check NUOS Zigbee Gateway configuration for setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Push the NUOS Sensor inside the switch plate till it snap fits.
- Connect the Red Wire from behind the sensor to the Line/Live wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Black Wire from behind the sensor to the Neutral wire of the electrical circuit.
- Make sure the wiring connections are tightly secured by insulation/electrical tape to above lose connections and arcing behind switchboard.
- Close the switch board once the wiring is completed.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired room using the user application.
- Please refer to the installation manual for detailed process with images.
Dimensions: 54 mm x 48 mm x 45 mm
Weight: 100 g
Networking Interface: Built in 2.4 GHz Zigbee variants available
Output Range – Detecting concentration scope: 10ppm-300ppm NH3 10ppm-1000ppm Benzene 10ppm-300ppm Alcohol
Operating Temperature: -10 to 45℃
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
Power Consumption: 800 mW
Power Supply: 85 – 265 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1ph
Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: +/- 1.5dBm
Antennas 2.4 GHz: Internal PCB Antenna
Wireless Security: Supports AES 128-bit Encryption
Data Rate: Supports wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
Mounting: Snaps into switch plate
Certifications: RoHS, CE Class A Compliance (Self Declaration)