ZIGBEE MOTION SENSOR
- Wireless & Retrofit
- Detects In-transit/ Moving Human Presence
- Saves Power
- Generates Security Alerts – SMS & In-App Notification
- Easy Off-time Update through App
- Automatic and Security Mode Enable/Disable through App
- Cloud Connected with In-App Visualisation and Analytics
- Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
Note: Available in standard black and
white colors. Additional colors can
be made to order
- PIR (Passive Infrared) based motion sensor allows you to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range.
- The command of human presence/absence is communicated over Zigbee to the NUOS Zigbee Gateway and the appropriate actions based on the Automatic Mode (turning lights on/off) and the Security Mode (triggering security SMS & In-app Notification) are triggered by the Gateway if the modes are enabled.
- Has in-built Zigbee and acts also as a repeater for Zigbee Mesh Network.
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity using Android and iOS Application.
- Supports ease Automatic Mode Enable/Disable from mobile application.
- Supports easy Off-time to be updated from mobile application between 1-10 mins.
- Supports ease Security Mode Enable/Disable from mobile application.
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- Switch plate of type 2 mod
- Please check NUOS Zigbee Gateway configuration for setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Push the NUOS Sensor inside the switch plate till it snap fits.
- Connect the Red Wire from behind the sensor to the Line/Live wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Black Wire from behind the sensor to the Neutral wire of the electrical circuit.
- Make sure the wiring connections are tightly secured by insulation/electrical tape to above lose connections and arcing behind switchboard.
- Close the switch board once the wiring is completed.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired room using the user application.
- Please refer to the installation manual for detailed process with images.
Dimensions: 54 mm x 48 mm x 45 mm
Weight: 100 g
Networking Interface: Built in 2.4 GHz Zigbee variants available
Sensitivity Range: Up to 20 feet (6 meters) 110° x 70° detection range
Power Consumption: 50 mW
Turn On Time: 20 ms
Turn Off Time: User defined between 1 – 10 min
Power Supply: 85 – 265 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1ph
Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: +/- 1.5dBm
Antennas 2.4 GHz: Internal PCB Antenna
Wireless Security: Supports AES 128-bit Encryption
Data Rate: Supports wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
Mounting: Snaps into switch plate
Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
Operating Humidity: 95%
Certifications:RoHS, CE Class A Compliance (Self Declaration)