- Cloud Connected
- Secure Access
- Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
- Supports control of up to 240 individual devices in on/off as well as dimmable mode wirelessly.
- Supports up to 20 sensors wirelessly.
- Retains states of all devices as well as sensors even during a power cut and is able to load all the states under 10ms on resumption of power.
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity.
- Supports Security Mode Enable trigger – SMS as well as Hooter on security breach through NUOS Security & Safety Sensors.
- Supports Automatic Mode Enable for Power Saving through NUOS Motion/Occupancy Sensor based automatic devices control.
- Supports ease All On/Off Mode for conveniently turning all devices on/off while entering and exiting the room.
- Supports unlimited (limited by mobile device memory) mood/scene/favorite profile setting through one click.
- Supports up to 8 schedules on devices on and off for automatic device control.
- Supports up to 5 WiFi credentials for convenient and automatic switching between networks.
- Supports renaming room names, module names as well as device names individually on each mobile/user device.
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- 230 V AC to 5 V, 1 A DC Power Adaptor
- USB Cable
- Need one NUOS Zigbee Gateway for spaces up to 2500 sq. ft.(walled space) and up to 4000 sq. ft. (open space).
In case the space of deployment is larger than that additional gateways may be needed.
- Gateway should be placed centrally for optimal connectivity.
- Above mentioned range of gateway is subjective due to Zigbee mesh networking as each of the switches and
sensors act as repeaters within themselves extending the range.
- Place the gateway within 10 m range of the access point.
- Each gateway needs to be configured on a NUOS user account which can be created by NUOS Android and iOS applications.
- Gateway configuration can be done by the same user application. Kindly see the user manual for details of
gateway setup and configuration.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired
room using the user application.
Dimensions: 69 mm x 20 mm x 50 mm
Weight: 100 g
Networking Interface: WiFi and Built-in 2.4 GHz Zigbee
Buttons: Reset, Setup
Power Method: RGB Led Indication for each power mode
Power Supply: 230 V AC to 5 V, 1 A DC Power Adaptor
Power Save: In case of no availability of WiFi networks for more than 5 min
Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: +/- 1.5dBm
Antennas 2.4 GHz: Internal PCB Antenna
Wi-Fi Standards: In-built WiFi supports 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n Standard
Wireless Security: Supports Open, WEP, WPA and WPA2-PSK AES 128-bit
Data Rate: Supports WiFi wireless data rates of up to 65 Mbit/s
Supports Zigbee wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
Mounting: To be kept on table horizontally
Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
Operating Humidity: 95%
Certifications: RoHS, CE, FCC, IC