Zigbee Touch Switch – 1R16
- Wireless and Manual Control for Inductive or Resistive Load Type (Switch 1 – 2A and Switch 2 – 16A)
- Schedule/Alarm based Automatic Control
- Security Sensor Triggered Automatic Control
- Cloud Connected, Secure Access & Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
- Has in-built Zigbee and acts as a repeater for Zigbee Mesh Network.
- Inductive or Resistive Load Type (Switch 1 – 2A and Switch 2 – 16A).
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity using Android and iOS Application.
- Supports unlimited (limited by mobile device memory) mood/scene/favorite profile setting through one click
- Supports up to 8 schedules/alarms on devices on and off for automatic device control.
- Supports renaming device names individually on each mobile/user device.
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- Please check NUOS Zigbee Gateway configuration for setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Push the NUOS Touch 1R16 inside the switch plate till it snap fits.
- Connect the Red Wire from behind the switch to the Line/Live wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Black Wire from behind the switch to the Neutral wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the 2 Yellow Wires to the loads.
- Make sure the wiring connections are tightly secured by insulation/electrical tape to above lose connections and arcing behind switchboard.
- Close the switch board once the wiring is completed.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired room using the user application.
- Please refer to the installation manual for detailed process with images.
Dimensions: 45 mm x 48 mm x 45 mm
Weight: 150 g
Networking Interface: Built in 2.4 GHz Zigbee variants available
Buttons: 2 Touch buttons for controlling 2 individual non-dimmable loads (on/off control)
- Load 1: Drives up to 2A (500W Resistive) (non-dimmable)
- Load 2: Drives up to 16A (3680W Resistive) (non-dimmable)
Power Supply: 85 – 265 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1ph
Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: +/- 1.5dBm
Antennas 2.4 GHz: Internal PCB Antenna
Wi-Fi Standards: In-built WiFi supports 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n Standard
Wireless Security: Supports AES 128-bit Encryption
Data Rate: Supports wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
Mounting: Snaps into switch plate
Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
Operating Humidity: 95%
Certifications: RoHS, CE Class A Compliance (Self Declaration)