NUOS Zigbee Touch Switch – 2 Relay
- Wireless and Manual Control for Inductive or Resistive Load Type
- In-built On-Off Control
- From Switch On/Off for Without App Control
- Schedule/Alarm based Automatic Control
- Security Sensor Triggered Automatic Control
- Cloud Connected
- Secure Access
- Easy Setup
- Works with Android & iOS User Applications
- Supports control of up to 2 individual devices/circuits in on/off mode wirelessly up to 500 W resistive per circuit.
- Has in-built Zigbee transceiver and acts as a repeater for Zigbee Mesh Network.
- Retains states of all devices/circuits even during a power cut and is able to load all the states under 10 ms on resumption of power.
- Can be accessed in dual mode – local only through the same WiFi network as well as through cloud from anywhere in the world for seamless connectivity using Android and iOS Application.
- Supports ease All On/Off Mode for conveniently turning all devices on/off while entering and exiting the room.
- Supports unlimited (limited by mobile device memory) mood/scene/favorite profile setting through one click
- Supports up to 8 schedules/alarms on devices on and off for automatic device control.
- Supports renaming device names individually on each mobile/user device.
- Supports change of settings through cloud from anywhere in the world.
- Switch plate of type 2,4,6,8,12 mod
- Please check NUOS Zigbee Gateway configuration for setting up and configuring the gateway.
- Push the NUOS Touch Switch inside the switch plate till it snap fits. (Ref. Image a and b)
- Connect the Red Wire from behind the switch to the Line/Live wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the Black Wire from behind the switch to the Neutral wire of the electrical circuit.
- Connect the two Yellow Wires to the two devices/circuits/loads to be driven by the switch.
- Connect the Extension Touch switched to the Base Touch Switches through the connectors provided in the box. (Ref. Image c)
- Make sure the wiring connections are tightly secured by insulation/electrical tape to above lose connections and arcing behind switchboard.
- Close the switch board once the wiring is completed.
- New switches and sensors automatically associate with the gateway on power-up and can be added in the desired room using the user application.
- Please refer to the installation manual for detailed process with images.
- Dimensions: 45 mm x 48 mm x 45 mm
- Weight: 100 g
- Networking Interface: Built in 2.4 GHz Zigbee variants available
- Buttons: 2 Touch Buttons for controlling two loads
- Power Method: Drives up to 100 W per device/circuit
- Power Supply: 85 – 265 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 1ph
- PoE: N/A
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: +/- 1.5dBm
- Antennas 2.4 GHz: Internal PCB Antenna
- Wi-Fi Standards: In-built WiFi supports 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n Standard
- Wireless Security: Supports AES 128-bit Encryption
- Data Rate: Supports wireless data rates of up to 250 kbitps
- Mounting: Snaps into switch plate
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60°C
- Operating Humidity: 95%
- Certifications:RoHS, CE Class A Compliance (Self Declaration)