- Let’s you customize moods that can be saved on the NUOS mobile application.
- Allows you to schedule electrical devices and appliances such as the AC or TV by setting a weekly schedule on your mobile phone.
- Allows you to set your home to be at perfect temperature and gives you real-time climate data-tracking.
- Maps your lifestyle and automatically sets the ambient lighting the way you prefer it.
SEAMLESS USER INTERFACE
- Power-on the NUOS Gateway and download the NUOS App on your smartphone.
- With just a few clicks you can control all your automated appliances from anywhere in the world.
- Not only you can save your favourite settings for your every mood and customize entire ambiences with just one touch, but you will also get SMS alerts when the system senses something is wrong.
- With security, comfort, lighting and convenience in the palm of your hand, you're always in control of your home.
- Gives you air-tight security with smart sensors that sense any potential threat and alert you through real-time notifications.
- Sends you live video feed through IP camera integration from anywhere in the world.
- Allows you to remotely lock/unlock your doors.
ALLOWS ENERGY MONITORING AND ANALYTICS
- Get real-time electricity usage data on your smartphone on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Study energy consumption for each appliance and get alerts on faulty consumption
- Study daily usage patterns in terms of time and energy
- Gives you remote access from anywhere in the world.
- Let’s you switch ON/OFF the lights and control the lighting intensity from anywhere in the world.
- Allows you to switch ON/OFF and regulate the speed of your fans.
- Gives you the ability to open and close your curtains.
- Let’s you control your IR-devices such as AC and TV.
HASSLE FREE INSTALLATIONS
- No re-wiring, no renovation needed, Just change switches and upgrade to NUOS Home automation is designed for perfect retro-fitting.
- All you need to do is replace your existing switches with NUOS switches.
- Then sit back, and let your home indulge you.
How It Works
Detaching existing switches
Please unscrew the existing switchboard from the wall. Carefully remove the electrical connections from the back side of the manual switches and remove the manual switches from the switchboard.
Open the Box
Inside the package, you will ﬁnd 1 Gateway, 1 Double Base Switch, 2 Ext. Switches, 1 Instruction Manual and 1 Warranty Card.
Differentiate between the Base Switch and the Extension Switch
1 BASE SWITCH
2 EXTENSION SWITCH
Install NUOS Switches
Begin with the Base Switch. It has to be installed on the left hand side of the switchboard (1st slot from the left) Clip the Base Switch on the switch panel with the connections as follows.
If there is no earthing, then do not connect it. In this case, leave it alone with an electrical tape for safety precautions.
Installing the extension module
After installing the base module to the left of your switchboard, you need to connect the extension switch to the base switch as shown below.
The Extension Switch ‘1’ is clipped to the right of the Base Switch.
The Connecting cable of Extension Switch ‘1’ should always be connected to the bottom six pins of the Base Switch.
Similarly, the connecting cable of Extension Switch ‘2’ (which is clipped to the right of Extension Switch ‘1’) should be connected to the upper six pins of the Base Switch.
After ﬁnishing the sweat task of the wiring of all modules, relax & start the most exciting part of installation by following some simple steps.
After installing the NUOS Gateway and turning on the power to it, The LED indicator should start blinking dark blue. If the LED indicates green then move to Step 2.
If the Gateway indicates a blinking green LED light instead of blue, then touch and hold the setup button for 3 seconds till it indicates a blue light.
Install the NUOS application from the Play Store or the App Store on your Android or iOS phone, respectively.
Creating an account
- On opening the application, you will land on the Login Page.
- Tap on ‘New Here? Signup Now!
- Enter your e-mail ID create a password
- Tap on ‘SIGN UP’
Tap on ‘READY’
Click on Setting -> WiFi Settings -> and select the WiFi named ‘NUOS-xxxxx’
If you see this screen, tap on ‘CHANGE OWNER’’
Select the Wi-ﬁ network to connect to
Enter the Wi-ﬁ password and tap on ‘CONNECT’
Congratulations! You have successfully setup your interface and your home already looks smarter.
When the setup is successful, tap on ‘DONE’’
Select the Gateway which was added by you earlier.
Add Room in your Home
A popup screen will ask you if you want to conﬁgure your unconﬁgured modules. Tap on ‘OK’
Congratulations! You have successfully done the setup and made your home smarter.